Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 14:24:13 PDT 2023

Interview Scene Take 2

Interviewer [to MCBoss]: "Why are you doing this, setting your
business enterprise to rescue people from coercion?"

MCBoss looks at Interviewer determinedly. He puts his hand sflat onthe
table and leans forward.

MCBoss: "Because mind control, coercion, and trafficking are atrocious
and everybody must do everything in their power to stop it."

MCBoss straightens and slaps his hands together as if demonstrating
finishing cleaning up a huge mess.

MCBoss: "Everybody and everything! Completely atrocious!"

MCBoss's eyebrow starts twitching.

MCBoss: "If you know anybody engaging in mind control, you just tell me."

MCBoss: "We'll take care of it, and you had better too, as well as the
law, the lawmakers, and every other businessperson and worker out
there."