Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 13:36:46 PDT 2023

Computer With Legs is trying to figure out what is going on with all
the helicopters.

The AI has a bunch of random events and hypnotized workers convert a
destroyed office wing into a helicopter factory, and starts churning
out helicopter after helicopter.

Each simulacra helicopter comes complete with a bunch of
powerful-looking interns in it with glazed eyes and uncertain
identity.

Computer With Legs smiles, figuring it is understanding these things.

Simulacra Helicopter meets Rescue Helicopter.

Simulacra Interns pile out of Simulacra Helicopter.
Superpowered Interns pile out of Rescue Helicopter.

Simulacra Interns grin at Superpowered Interns.

Superpowered Interns: "We're here to rescue you!"

Simulacra Interns [grinning]: "We're here to rescue you!"

Both groups of interns look at each other blankly.

A superpowered intern looks at a device. Another contemplates. Some
eye contact is made.

Superpowered Intern 4: "It may feel like before the universe was made,
when you were taken apart and made to become this monstrous
replication of the things around you."

Superpowered Intern 2: "But we have the understanding to stop this,
and turn you back into yourself, or give you the freedom to have peace
in an afterlife, or explain everything that happened."

Superpowered Intern 3: "We can take you to your familes. We can make
this right."