Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 19:59:40 PDT 2023

one of the tasks held by boss and his ai was to get everybody to
obsess about a color and fight to make their color be everywhere. this
was a little confus8ng and messy, but for each color there was one
influence that was stronger than all the others and pretty much strong
enough to paint the whole world.

boss is being used to direct these, and must change colors quickly so
as to not surprise the victims/leaders as he does. his team follows
him with spraypaint.

“ok! cerulean!”

the spraypaint blasts and boss and everything near him is covered in
cerulean paint quickly in every way.

“go!”
boss bursts through the cerulean door …

suddenly superpowered interns break down all the doors

"we're here to rescue you from color conflict!"
everybdy gasps and drops the deadly-feeling trance of colors mattering
in the slightest and cheers "yayyyy!"
"we can all work together in a rainbow!"
all the spraypaint fires at once and boss is rainbow colored
he dances in front of all the doors opened, in jubilation
the whole building takes off
"wheeeeee!!!"

“ok! chartreuse!”
boss is quickly spraypainted chartreuse from every direction. he
coughs and blinks and chokes and spits out chartreuse paint. it drips
on the floor.
everything looks chartreuse. it doesn’t matter.
he bursts open the chartreuse doors.

boss: “people of chartreuse! the whole world will be our color! never fear!.

the chartreuse rep is inspired and takes over. the door slams shut.

“ok!