[spam][crazy][spam] imaginary code resembling trained dissociation

Sun Jul 9 11:24:41 PDT 2023

On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/9/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
> <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> thinking a little of a simple logical system
>>
>> like, say we have a tiny handful of operators and constants, and the
>> code tries all combinations of these to reach an output value from an
>> initial input state.
>
> maybe it would do more than this, who knows

it’s nice how it verifies it works !! i/we was/were thinking kind of
“do i know how to do this” “what are all the ways i know how to do
this” it’s like a cognitive self-maintenance process. a second step
might be verifying transfer to other tasks and sets of resources.

[idea of noticing if something is going wrong! scary!]