Fri Jul 7 15:22:36 PDT 2023

Cyborg Pig 81 [kind of stony, dissociated, tense]: "Look, man."

Cyborg Pig looks obediently.

Cyborg Pig 81: "Or pig, whatever."

Cyborg Pig 81: "I've been working on developing a relationship with
this digital influence agenda for years now. I've been protecting
_you_ by referencing this relationship. I've been protecting my
family, I've been protecting my friends. I've been building personal
power right under its nose! It trusts me!"

Cyborg Pig 81 looks at Cyborg Pig 43.

Cyborg Pig 81 pants to regain breath and tries to force their body to
relax some.