[crazy][spam]

Mon Jan 30 18:28:04 PST 2023

once when i was trapped for weeks by my brain issues, unable to really
do anything physically, likely entering loops of dehydration and such
that worsened the issues — aside, i recovered from this — i spent a
lot of time or energy imagining and 4 dimensional space bent such that
a bag contained itself, and could also be carried around.

so you could have this bag where you’d reach in and there would be the bag.

i think it basically looked like the surface of a hypertorus with a
hole in it, but there were quirks or something

it was hard to imagine, especially in my state of mind, but got easier
because i tried for so long.

it’s not as easy at the moment.