Fwd: FOIL Request# 2023-093329 Acknowledgement FOIL-2023-093329-018900

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Jan 30 14:45:44 PST 2023

Dear FinCen:

The war in Cyprus and Ukraine may potentially be exasperated by
interlocking directorates who have organized with New York Department of
Financial Services (NY-DFS).

We have contacted on the matter, however, they failed to respond today.
Bulgaria, Turkey and Cyprus are now victims of a  $100M NY-DFS agreement
that seemingly has obvious consequences to a deferred prosecution agreement
with the United States of America (below).

Moreover, today 1MBD echoed much of the same concern as reported by
Bloomberg:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-01-30/malaysia-pm-anwar-tells-goldman-to-pay-up-on-1mdb-settlement
.

xNY.io - Bank.org seeks FinCen's assessment of the matter with fear of
unnecessary wartime losses in Cyprus and Ukraine.

Sending you the very best regards.

Thank you,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson