[ot][crazy]assassinating innocent boxes was Re: Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 17:01:36 PST 2023

It was GovCorp. I would have recognized that fake russian signature
anywhere. My terminal was airgapped — i was cloning over leathernet, a
secret peer to peer security network made of leather straps — so I had
some time to crow. I put a video of my aunt washing dishes in front of
my networked surveillance camera, and turned it on.

They were ecstatic. I watched them pull those gigabyte frames down
like pooh bear to honey.