[ot][crazy]assassinating innocent boxes was Re: Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:37:57 PST 2023

    git clone ssh://gcc.gnu.org/git/gcc.git

GCC is the holy temple of compilation. Some worship lisp, clang, more
ancient or shiny temples — but anybody trying to connect with the real
meaning of software makes a pilgrimage to GCC.

While I waited again for the holy source to download, I wrote a novel
microkernl-based operating system, then trashed that sucker so nobody
could profile me by the design habits. That’s just who I am.