[ot][crazy]assassinating innocent boxes was Re: Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:29:13 PST 2023

I donned a ripped jacket to blend in, and darted to one of my holes,
where nobody ever came but me because of the stench.

A small bedroll on the floor was lain below soldering equipment and
IDE cables. A desk with electronic components piled two feet high had
a half-built motherboard that I hadn’t decided which version of
coreboot to flash with.

I stepped around electronic projects piled deeply all over the floor
in a well-practiced manner, and settled down to the terminal with its
futzing homebrew power supply.

Something had crashed recently. Never mind.

I knew there was a blackbox here somewhere.

I knew there were many.