[ot][crazy]assassinating innocent boxes was Re: Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 16:16:16 PST 2023

The Great Black-Box

A series of 94 weighty novels by Karl Semich

Book 1
Chapter 1
Fishing for Bits, Will Any Nybble? Will Any Byte?

One Sunday in late January in 2023, I was sending mail to the
cypherpunks mailing list unser a pseudonym, regarding reberse
engineering and political mind control.

It was all about the x86_64 assembler, motorola or intel
representation, I didn’t care. Nobody else on the list had quite my
experience. They didn’t have a clue what I was talking about. But I
was talking anyway.