Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 15:08:30 PST 2023

the three expressions were also posted to matrix. we may move toward
the matrix community because it seems much more nourishing, and we
need to support our real boss, Karl; and contains more of the expected
technical content of this list. the blockchain situation seems
similarly difficult for us here or there. i realize there are
outstanding concerns related to the list,although they may have moved
toward a space of mourning, from opportunity ... it's up in the air
some.