[crazy] I was involved in a core libusb change that broke many projects.

Fri Jan 27 01:33:59 PST 2023

> https://github.com/libusb/libusb/issues/1236#issuecomment-1406146882 :
>> With all this attention, it seems important to mention that libusb is
>> badly in need of
>> maintainers. There was almost nobody available to review the change that
>> preceded this issue.
>
> In this email. I possibly meant to include more information on the
> unique and weird path the watershed breaking change developed via, but

To repeat, I mean the email here, not the issue comment; should have
put a visual break. In the issue comment I meant to be simple and
clear, to help people focus on that one need for maintainership
capacity.