USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:06:51 PST 2023

> https://twitter.com/RNCResearch
> https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz
> https://twitter.com/GGreenwald
> https://twitter.com/Benny_Johnson
> https://twitter.com/Greg_Price11
> https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec
> https://twitter.com/Spiro_Ghost
> https://twitter.com/PapiTrumpo
> https://twitter.com/LibsOfTikTok
> https://twitter.com/realLizUSA
> https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/
> https://twitter.com/LauraLoomer
> https://twitter.com/charliekirk11

"FIRST COME THE TANKS, THEN COME THE NUKES.
Get this crazy war ended, NOW.
So easy to do!  -- truthsocial: @RealDonaldTrump"

https://twitter.com/MenOfOrderMedia/status/1618628077772308481

Did they dump Omar the corrupt lying taqiyya traitor
brother marrying immigration and election fraudster yet...

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1618061588375932929
Kevin McCarthy just absolutely destroyed a reporter who questioned his
decision to remove Schiff and Swalwell from the intel committee.

https://twitter.com/PrPatriotUS/status/1617978653916426240
Should have been released a long time ago. Can’t even believe the
trials have been allowed to proceed while the Government has been able
to use the footage in their prosecution, while none of the defendants
have been allowed to have access to this footage. Incredibly unfair.
ProudPatriotUS🇺🇲✞ @PrPatriotUS
Matt Gaetz and Lauren Boebert announce House Republicans will release
all January 6th footage.

https://twitter.com/alx/status/1618659231519096832
The "Honorable" Charnelle Bjelkengren... LOL
Q: “Judge, tell me what article V of the Constitution does?”
Biden Nominee: “Article V is not coming to mind at the moment.”
Q: “How about article II?”
Biden Nominee: “Neither is Article II”

The Gateway Pundit @gatewaypundit
UNBELIEVABLY HEARTBREAKING J6 VIDEO! Exclusive CRYSTAL CLEAR Video of
Rosanne Boyland as She DIED on Steps of US Capitol – After Police
Allegedly Killed Her at the Capitol- WHY WON’T THE POLITICIANS & MEDIA
SAY HER NAME?

Jason Coursey @JasonCoursey
So the FBI can infiltrate the Proud Boys, but not Antifa. Got it.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/sen-johnson-calls-congress-investigate-vaccine-manufacturers-covid-vax-approval-process-response-project-veritas-expose-pfizer/

https://www.bcg.com/publications/2020/outlook-for-covid-19-therapeutic-treatments

Greg Price @greg_price11
No big deal. Just a Pfizer employee caught in 4K saying they are
mutating the virus so they can make more money off vaccines. Another W
for the conspiracy theorists.

Eric Weinstein @EricRWeinstein
Did you lose anyone irreplaceable to COVID? To myocarditis? Have Brain
Fog? Lose a year or two of your life? Fail to attend a funeral? Wonder
how the vaccines appeared so quickly? Have your reputation destroyed
over conspiracy theorizing? Get called a Sinophobic racist? Watch:

Listen to Pfizer CEO @AlbertBourla describing how @Pfizer creates
vaccines for every new variant, ready for sale when Governments need
them. How convenient that Pfizer seems to be mutating Covid variants
themselves. Spread new variants and sell the remedy?

Hi Jordon Walker, you must be feeling terrible and very unsafe right
now. What you revealed about @Pfizer makes you a target for all the
bad actors in Big Pharma and the Govt. My team can help you. My DM’s
are open. You may be the most important witness of our time. Change
sides. -- kimdotcom

Senator @marcorubio Sends Letter to @Pfizer CEO @AlbertBourla “If the
claims detailed in the [Veritas] video are true, Pfizer has put its
desire for profit over the concern of national and global health and
must hold itself accountable.” rubio.senate.gov/public/inde…
Rubio Sends Letter to Pfizer CEO on Alleged Gain-of-Function Research
An investigative report suggests that Pfizer may be conducting
gain-of-function research, which it dubs “directed evolution” research
to mutate the SARS-CoV-2 virus to create additional, more potent...

Tomi Lahren @TomiLahren
Wow wow wow wow wow
Project Veritas @Project_Veritas
SHOCKING: @Pfizer Director Physically Assaults @JamesOKeefeIII &
Veritas Staff; Destroys iPad Showing Undercover Recordings About
“Mutating” Covid Virus; NYPD RESPONDS! “I’m just someone who’s working
in a company that’s trying to literally help the public.” “You fu*ked
up!”
Project Veritas @Project_Veritas
Can we get an F in the comments as we remember our fallen iPad? RIP

Dr Anthony Hinton @TonyHinton2016
Is Pfizer really carrying out the dangerous and reckless type of
research that was done in Wuhan and has caused so many deaths? Are the
regulators going to stop this immediately, or are the regulators and
Pfizer just one and the same?

The Gateway Pundit @gatewaypundit
Judge Issues Preliminary Injunction Blocking Newsom’s Covid
‘Misinformation’ Law

Tara Reade 🐎 @ReadeAlexandra
I was interviewed by @TuckerCarlson and he treated me with kindness as
I spoke about that very rough experience of sexual assault by Joe
Biden when I worked for him in the Senate. I hope there is an
investigation into Joe Biden by Congress for what he did to me and to
all of us.
IndieNewsNetwork @GetIndieNews
Breaking! @GetIndieNews Member @ReadeAlexandra Telling her story to
@TuckerCarlson Of course @WhiteHouse had no comments

Mario Nawfal @MarioNawfal
A Connecticut state representative proposed a bill to allow
non-citizens to vote in state and municipal elections.
Republicans and Democrats have turned a blind eye to Illegal aliens
voting. In Florida, illegal aliens were even given DRIVERS LICENSES
AND ID CARDS in 2022 South FL! Illegals have been canceling out our
votes for yrs.