First FEX clamed

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 24 11:50:45 PST 2023

enclavemarkets
·
Jan 17
The industry needs more innovation than simply iterating through the alphabet -- we need safe and secure platforms.

This is why we built the first Fully Encrypted Exchange (FEX).

Decentralized custody, confidential execution: http://Enclave.market

A note of caution though . . .

enclavemarkets
·
Jan 20
We agree
@matthew_d_green
!

At
@EnclaveMarkets
we use SGX enclaves to cryptographically verify the integrity of our codebase and to keep client funds secure
Quote Tweet
Matthew Green
@matthew_d_green
·
Jan 18
I just want to say that trusted hardware (“Secure Enclaves”) is succeeding to a degree I did not think possible ten years ago.
Show this thread

I'm so old I remember a lot of trusted hardware failures in my first marriage