Freedom of Speech: Islam Goes Apeshit over Charlie Hebdo Muhammad Cartoons Repub, Quran Eating, and Successful Critical Analysis

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 00:45:08 PST 2023

Turkey Outraged After Sweden Allowed Quran Burning In Front Of Stockholm Embassy

Nothing better than a good old fashioned book burning.

Islam admits... The Quran is destroyed in end of days, thus
it is not Holy. It was also eaten by a goat, burnt by
Caliph Uthman, thrown in the river by its own scholars, has lost
chapters, is full of holes in the narrative, and causes Muslims
who actually bother to discover read and verify its problems
to leave Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxOm9tlz410 Muslim Leaves Bullshit Quran
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1Tl02qAmJA Holes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXrnKs9oY9Q Burnt
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJYaMmuUuok Caller Witnesses

John 1:1-3...,14-15
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the
Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came
into being through Him...
14 And the Word became flesh, and dwelt among us; and we saw His
glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and
truth. 15 John *testified about Him and called out, saying, “This was
He of whom I said, ‘He who is coming after me has proved to be my
superior, because He existed before me.’”

Turkey Outraged After Sweden Allowed Quran Burning In Front Of Stockholm Embassy

It increasingly looks like Sweden won't be admitted to NATO anytime
soon, now that relations with Turkey have hit a fresh low point after
months of Turkish pressure on Stockholm to crack down on Kurdish
groups and anti-Erdogan protests.

On Saturday anti-Turkey demonstrations in the Swedish capital included
an incident where a copy of the Quran was burned in front of the
Turkish embassy. The Quran-burning has enraged Turkish officials,
especially coming off of another protest less than two weeks ago
wherein a Kurdish group hanged an effigy of President Erdogan and
tweeted out images.
Far right activist Rasmus Paludan just before he burned the Quran, via Reuters

Turkey has denounced the newest protest as "vile" and went so far as
to cancel a scheduled visit by Sweden's defense minister to Ankara.
The meeting was supposed to continue to the dialogue over what Sweden
needs to do to overcome Turkey's objections regarding NATO accession.

"We condemn in the strongest possible terms the vile attack on our
holy book," a Turkish Foreign Ministry statement said.

According to a description of the Quran burning incident in Al Jazeera:

    The Quran burning was carried out by Rasmus Paludan, leader of
Danish far-right political party Hard Line. In April last year,
Paludan’s announcement of a Quran burning "tour" during the Muslim
holy month of Ramadan sparked riots across Sweden.

    Surrounded by police, Paludan set fire to the holy book with a
lighter following a long diatribe of almost an hour, in which he
attacked Islam and immigration in Sweden. About 100 people gathered
nearby for a peaceful counterdemonstration.

    "If you don’t think there should be freedom of expression, you
have to live somewhere else," he said.

Turkey has requested that Swedish authorities take legal action
against such demonstrations, particularly involving Kurds, but Sweden
has repeatedly cited its robust free speech laws. Further, Swedish
officials have said it cannot give Turkey what it wants without
changing laws regarding freedom of assembly and protest.

    Sweden grants permission to burn the KORAN outside Turkish embassy
https://t.co/QqH9jOe7vm via @MailOnline
    — Akunjee 🖋 (@mohammedakunjee) January 21, 2023

Swedish Foreign Minister Tobias Billström, did however condemn the
Quran-burning as "appalling" but stopped short of announcing any kind
of legal action. "Islamophobic provocations are appalling. Sweden has
a far-reaching freedom of expression, but it does not imply that the
Swedish Government, or myself, support the opinions expressed," he
said.

Earlier this month Erdogan's office said, "We urge the Swedish
authorities to take necessary steps against terrorist groups without
further delay." Turkey often labels dissenting Kurdish groups as
"terrorists". Over the past several months Turkey has sought to
pressure Sweden into extraditing Kurdish activists which Ankara deems
as part of outlawed groups.

This new Quran burning protest incident has reportedly set off
large-scale protests against Sweden inside Turkey, as well as
denunciations by a handful other Muslim-majority countries.