On the ultra-cynical phenomenon of paradoxical fascist pseudo-anti-fascism

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 20 07:25:08 PST 2023

 Bill Weinberg debunks Vladimir Putin’s “de-Nazification” propaganda for his invasion of Ukraine, a paramount example of the ultra-cynical phenomenon of paradoxical fascist pseudo-anti-fascism.
The Ukrainian state that he demonizes as “Nazi” has been experiencing a democratic renewal since the Maidan Revolution, as Russia has descended into autocratic dictatorship.
 Putin’s stated justifications for the Ukraine war are either paranoid delusions or outright lies.
His real objectives are to rebuild the Russian Empire, re-establish the Russian dictatorship, and exterminate Ukraine as a cultural and political entity.
These are the open aims of Alexander Dugin, the intellectual mastermind of Putin’s revanchist imperial project, and the political heir of Ivan Ilyin, the 20th century theorist of “Russian Fascism.”
The acute nature of this fascist assault calls for a measured and proportional response in kind.
I propose Russia be broken up for scrap and anyone supportive of it recently be punished severely.
The Communist Manifesto was a fascists document and the CHEKA fruit of the poisonous tree.
As an arboricultural technician I say we remove the tree.
Your mileage may vary.