Hakim Bey / Karl Marx friendly anarchists go fuck yourself

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 18 19:05:38 PST 2023

Curiously, the obituary and final works became fixated on defending the right of adults to have sex with children partway through. (This is not typical of most obituaries I have read, although I suppose perhaps there is a grand tradition of praising the radical liberation of fucking teenagers in obituaries that I am unaware of.) The full document and “last writings” closed by quoting Hakim Bey at length. . .  ."

How did multiple reputable anarchist organizations fail to notice they were publishing a pedophilia manifesto?

https://anarchistnews.org/content/elephant-room-0

Objection - reputable anarchist organizations assumes facts not in evidence.

Hakim Bey Karl Marx anarchists go fuck yourselves

https://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1875/gotha/append.htm

A general prohibition of child labor is incompatible with the existence of large-scale industry and hence an empty, pious wish. Its realization – if it were possible – would be reactionary . . ."

Reposts not endorsements of child slavery and associated exploiters ( Hi Karl! )