Cryptocurrency: WEF Demands "'We' Must Now Handover Crypto To GovBankCorp"

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 15:51:58 PST 2023

The ignorant crypto internet masses are cheering
that WEF is talking crypto.
Note also their use of the 'We' psyop word.

The correct answer and response is...
No, go fuck 'Your'selves, signed, crypto-anarchy/privacy/money.
'We' don't need 'Your' questions addressed for 'Us' Free Humanity.
'We' are figuring it out just fine by 'Our'selves without 'You'.

Nothing but weasel words for what is ultimately continuing
and growing Authoritarian Control, CBDC, Regulation, etc...

https://cointelegraph.com/news/wef-panel-discusses-the-coming-tokenized-economy
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2023/01/future-of-cryptocurrencies-davos2023/
https://www.weforum.org/reports/decentralized-autonomous-organization-toolkit
https://www3.weforum.org/docs/WEF_Decentralized_Autonomous_Organization_Toolkit_2023.pdf

1) 2022 was a terrible year for cryptocurrencies, with the loss of $2
trillion in market value.
2) We could now see the handover of crypto technology and blockchain
infrastructure to more regulated and established institutions
3) Cryptography and blockchains will continue to be integral parts of
the modern economic toolkit.
"Collaboratively governed and code-driven, decentralized autonomous
organizations (DAOs) are engaged in nothing less than an experiment to
reimagine how we connect, collaborate and create. Although DAOs today
manage billions of dollars’ worth of assets, engage millions of
contributors and operate across industries as diverse as finance and
philanthropy, basic questions regarding operations, governance, law
and policy are only just beginning to be addressed by policy-makers,
regulators and entrepreneurs."