1984: WEF 2023 Underway Now at Davos - Fucking You Ever Harder

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 12:08:28 PST 2023

WEF 2023 Underway Now at Davos - Fucking You Even Harder

Don't miss all the videos documenting your enslavement
on the latest less censored platforms...

https://odysee.com/
https://bitchute.com/
https://rumble.com/
https://banned.video/

"There are so many diabolical sessions to attend!"

"Distasteful Masterclass In Hypocrisy": Elites Swarm Davos In Private
Jets To Discuss Climate Crisis

https://twitter.com/marcograss2/status/1613664813753815041
https://twitter.com/DiEM_25/status/1614899170967437313
https://twitter.com/JamesMelville/status/1613808932253847553
https://twitter.com/payalclimate/status/1614891897033465856
https://twitter.com/Debt4ClimateCH/status/1614894460730490881
https://twitter.com/DebtforClimate/status/1614893553955528704
https://twitter.com/DebtforClimate/status/1614951775143972865
https://twitter.com/David_M_Walsh/status/1614645874562576387

The annual conference of the World Economic Forum begins today in
Davos, Switzerland. Global elites landed in luxurious private jets
over the last few days in airports around Davos to discuss important
global challenges, such as climate change, behind closed doors.

"The rich and powerful are swarming to Davos to discuss climate and
inequality behind closed doors using the most unequal and polluting
form of transport: private jets," Klara Maria Schenk, transport
campaigner for Greenpeace's European mobility campaign, told news
website Politics.co.uk.

Greenpeace International published a new report that showed 1,040
private jets flew in and out of airports around Davos for last year's
meeting, causing CO2 emissions from private jets to increase four
times more versus a weekly average.

"Given that 80% of the world's population has never even flown, but
suffers from the consequences of climate-damaging aviation emissions,
and that the WEF claims to be committed to the 1.5°C Paris Climate
Target, this annual private jet bonanza is a distasteful masterclass
in hypocrisy. Private jets must be consigned to history if we are to
have a green, just and safe future for all. So-called world leaders
must lead by example and ban private jets and useless short-haul
flights," added Schenk.

WEF hopes to tackle what they believe is a climate crisis plaguing the
world despite most attendees arriving by private jets, which are the
most polluting mode of transport per passenger

    The world’s elite has arrived in Davos on over 1000 private jets
to lecture you about climate change. pic.twitter.com/2WyDiqLbV6
    — DiEM25 (@DiEM_25) January 16, 2023

And motorcades of WEF attendees were spotted in gas-guzzling SUVs and
high-end sedans.

    ▪️Over 2,500 delegates
    ▪️Over 1,000 private jets
    ▪️Motorcades

    Yes, it’s the annual WEF Davos jamboree of hypocrisy where a bunch
of e̴l̴i̴t̴e̴s̴ / parasites preach to us plebs about saving the planet
and use virtue as a smokescreen for their own greed.
pic.twitter.com/MLL97DfFFz
    — James Melville (@JamesMelville) January 13, 2023

Meanwhile, climate protesters spent Monday morning blocking at least
one airport used by the super-rich.

    @debtforclimate activists blocking the elites arriving on private
jets to attend #WEF - the 1% is responsible for the illegitimate debt
of the global South & the climate crisis most felt in Africa & Asia.
pic.twitter.com/3WeO4NMwKn
    — Payal Parekh (@payalclimate) January 16, 2023

    and we are successful: the first planes have landed with
WEF-guests, who are blocked from driving up to Davos by our activists.
If you block climate action, we block you. We
demand:#debtcancellationnow #polluterspay #stopneocolonialWEF
#stopgreenwashing pic.twitter.com/Qr26S74GRr
    — Debt for Climate Switzerland (@Debt4ClimateCH) January 16, 2023

    BREAKING: We are blocking the private airport used by #Davos23
attendees to demand the richest 1% pay their climate
debt!#DebtforClimate is putting pressure on the global elites to
demand debt cancellation for the Global South to enable a just
transition!#MakeThemPay pic.twitter.com/s61c4lwZ4a
    — Debt for Climate (@DebtforClimate) January 16, 2023

    5/6 We demand that the rich pay their #ClimateDebt through the
unconditional cancellation of all foreign debts of countries in the
Global South to enable #JustTransition and #polluters pay for the
#LossAndDamage they cause in the countries most affected by the
climate crisis. 👇 pic.twitter.com/DAmljQpOxi
    — Debt for Climate (@DebtforClimate) January 16, 2023

"Davos has a perfectly adequate railway station, still these people
can't even be bothered to take the train for a trip as short as 21 km.
Do we really believe that these are the people to solve the problems
the world faces?" Schenk said.

And remember, these elites will discuss how to reshape the world while
guarded by soldiers and private security forces.

    Given the unique nature of the event - with more than 50 heads of
state and government, heads of the UN and EU etc expected to attend -
security in #Davos is extremely tight. Army/police are everywhere and
the whir of helicopters enforcing a strict no-fly zone is commonplace.
pic.twitter.com/A3ts61TQAV
    — David Walsh (@David_M_Walsh) January 15, 2023

    I remeber in the 90is. All was easy going with zero security. But
what is happening in the last few years in davos, army/police
present,is just batshit crazy arrogant. Took the picture today on way
up to davos pic.twitter.com/QSDbFPdQ6Q
    — 12grad Sonnig (@marcograss2) January 12, 2023

The fact that WEF attendees arrive in droves of private jets only to
discuss the climate crisis is hypocrisy at its finest. If there was
actually a crisis, wouldn't these so-called climate warriors take
public transportation to save the planet? Maybe the crisis that WEF
promotes is just manufactured hype.