Entrapment

Sun Jan 15 14:38:40 PST 2023

On 1/15/23, Gunnar Larson <g at xny.io> wrote:
> Hello:
>
> Most of the day I have been under entrapment. I have asked for decorum, yet
> it seems to be a serious issue.
>
> Gunnar Larson

If you mean something inside you, I have recently found the analysis
of dissociative disorder, possibly dissociative identity disorder, to
help with such experiences. I appreciate that it describes the
experience of something taking over one’s body when a escalates. I
believe many of us have trauma and identity changes from severe
algorithmic harm. Others have different analyses.