[ot][crazy][spam] Hybrid Video Game[s]

Sun Jan 15 08:03:31 PST 2023

Everybody on the planet has lost a foot. This is a tragedy too large
for our doctors to handle it.

Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to distribute a
replacement foot to everybody on earth.

Bonus points if you can facilitate them sending information back with
regard to e.g. needing something else more than a foot.

Extra bonus points if you can facilitate everybody collaborating
together on the problem.

The most serious area is the people who live at what is now our
replacement foot factory. They didn’t want to turn into a factory, so
they have further issues, and they’re all missing a foot too.

Also, we’re only your boss because we used to be, so you might want to
sort out if this emergency warrants a better power dynamic.