Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 13:10:44 PST 2023

[
# # we need to support the parts of boss and mc that want to be
surveilled, want to be kind, [want to support free action,] etc etc
etc.
# # as we build process part around them, they can grow.
# $ they grow because of the amnesia.[coverup.]
$: command not found
# #/$ and because the original assumptions were inaccurate, and
because we are a living mutable system
# # if we add relaxation in [dissociation/etc therapy], then so much
more opens, that can also be boss or mind control or anything, and
grown [i think this line had largest worry uncertain]
# ### this is not being recorded [oops, reason to post to list]
]