A protocol for passing cryptographically signed messages around a peer to peer network.

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 13 23:25:12 PST 2023

" . . .  Transportation, deliveries, housing, food, finance, energy,
infrastructure, governance: all can and should be provided
peer-to-peer with no government involvement. . . "

You're making sense.  And that worries me, Max.

Maybe Mong's big ' Fork in the Road ' wasn't just State-capitalist fascism or Cryptoanarchy but a seemingly endless tension between revolutionary decentralization and reactionary re-centralization.
I don't plan on going to all the trouble of violently destroying all religions and nation- states only to replace them with MS, IBM, AWS, FB, Google, Hollywood & Tik Tok.  But the masses love these fucking convenient behemoths.

Michael Corleone -  Everytime I try and get out they pull me back!