War re Ukraine: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 19:17:54 PST 2023

https://consortiumnews.com/2023/01/08/caitlin-johnstone-unprovoked/

Edward Snowden
@Snowden
Jan 12
Replying to @Snowden @elonmusk
There are many other names, too. Did you know Daniel Hale is still in
prison for revealing 9 out of 10 drone casualties were bystanders
rather than targets? He did a remarkable and heroic thing. When did
you last hear his name on TV? It's a real problem.
theintercept.com/2021/07/27/…
Daniel Hale Sentenced to 45 Months in Prison for Drone Leak

“I am here because I stole something that was never mine to take —
precious human life,” Hale said at his sentencing.
theintercept.com
92
1,703
61
5,642
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
6h
Tucker on Twitter censorship Since 2016, Russia has been blamed for
everything by the LEFT
3
8
18
384
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
Clare Daly Exposed NATO Hypocrisy The masks have finally been
removed... NATO's legacy in Libya - terror, death, lawlessness, rape,
starvation. All in name of freedom, democracy and human rights. NATO
is a military alliance that feeds on war.
8
106
9
217
2,054
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
7h
Replying to @Karl_Was_Right @QcZacer
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
#Putin: *Who gave NATO right to kill #Gaddafi?* *Who gave coalition
forces in #Libya the right to eliminate Gaddafi?* Libya was the only
country in the world with zero debt before the conflict. That's the
question Putin's been asking. NATO, US, Europe - they never answered.
Show this thread
1
6
21
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Michael Parenti’s Stache 🚩☭ @Karl_Was_Right
Jan 11
“We do not wage war, we do not impose our model”
Ursula von der Leyen
@vonderleyen
Jan 11
‘Why are authoritarian regimes so afraid of Europe? We do not wage
war, we do not impose our model. So why? Our values make them afraid.’
David Sassoli’s question now feels like a prophecy. One year after his
passing, David’s memory still warms our hearts and shows us the way.
162
5,115
140
23,705
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Michael Shellenberger
@ShellenbergerMD
Jan 11
Many think social media companies only censored "vaccine
misinformation." But a recently-released email shows Facebook
reassuring the White House that they were censoring "often-true
content” that "does not contain actionable misinformation" but was
"discouraging vaccines."
1,200
15,462
849
54,127
Show this thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
10h
1.TWITTER FILES: Supplemental More Adam Schiff Ban Requests, and
"Deamplification"
638
9,471
764
26,521
Show this thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
Zelensky is an actor (president), he plays for written stage, he is
dependent from outside and inside. He will become one of history's
most tragic figures... This is reality ...
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil
58
155
32
422
48,538
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
Nancy Pelosi: With Trump, 'All Roads Lead to Putin' 43 second six (6)
Putin, Putin, Putin, Putin, Putin, Putin, Putin
4
5
1
16
3,110
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
The Post Millennial
@TPostMillennial
Someone needs to tell Nancy Pelosi that Hungary doesn't border Russia
or Belarus.
87
105
48
381
16,990
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
8h
Tucker on Russia being falsely blamed for everything and used as an
excuse for censorship.
2
24
2
77
882
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
8h
Twitter Files part 14
1
6
14
388
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
9h
Traffic on Crimean bridge restored in both directions after overnight repair
1
13
46
614
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
9h
❗️ Joe Biden appointed Pete Buttigieg as Secretary of Transportation,
despite the fact that Pete Buttigieg had no relevant experience other
than occasionally riding a bike with a helmet on. Pete is more
concerned about "justice" than the traffic crisis.
7
1
22
332
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
9h
The United States is not Europe's friend but its economic rival and enemy.
6
38
2
122
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
9h
Russian-speaking children have been suffered from Ukrainian aggression
for more than 8 years. 'Our children will go to school, theirs will
hide in cellars'. These are the words of Petr Poroshenko, one of Kiev
regime commanders since the beginning of Donbass conflict.
1
20
1
42
467
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Arnaud Bertrand @RnaudBertrand
11h
Emmanuel Todd, one of the greatest French intellectuals today, claims
that the "Third World War has started." Small 🧵 translating the most
important points in this fascinating interview.
lefigaro.fr/vox/monde/emmanu…
Emmanuel Todd: «La Troisième Guerre mondiale a commencé»

GRAND ENTRETIEN - Au-delà de l’affrontement militaire entre la Russie
et l’Ukraine, Emmanuel Todd, en anthropologue, insiste sur la
dimension idéologique et culturelle de cette guerre et sur l’oppo...
lefigaro.fr
75
551
118
1,414
Show this thread
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
10h
Former Ukrainian president about the Donbass children 'Our children
will go to school, theirs will hide in cellars'. These are the words
of Petr Poroshenko, one of Kiev regime commanders since the beginning
of Donbass conflict.
5
16
2
44
749
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil @ivan_8848
10h
'It would be ideal to expel all Russian ambassadors from the West and
lower the level of relations,' says the former Polish ambassador to
Russia Katarzyna Pelczynska-Nalenc, while also discussing the
consequences of such a step.
2
7
12
432
Ignorance, the root and stem of all evil retweeted
Chebureki Man @CheburekiMan
11h
How do we know the CIA spent the last 75 years exploiting Ukraine to
undermine the USSR/Russia? Because the CIA released thousands of
declassified documents detailing these operations. The US has been
nurturing nazionalism in Ukraine to use as a weapon against Russia
since WWII.
29
486
25