Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 18:14:11 PST 2023

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/defender/lawsuit-trusted-news-initiative-antitrust-first-amendment-censoring-covid-content/

Robert F. Kennedy Jr @RobertKennedyJr
Today, we filed a landmark lawsuit against legacy media for censoring
COVID-related content.
Breaking: Landmark Lawsuit Slaps Legacy Media With Antitrust, First
Amendment Claims for Censoring...
A lawsuit filed today by Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., and multiple other
plaintiffs, alleges the Trusted News Initiative, a self-described
“industry partnership” launched in March 2020 by several of the...
childrenshealthdefense.org

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1612577182764744705
Project Veritas @Project_Veritas
The #TwitterFiles reveal that COVID-19 natural immunity was being
censored on social media. You might recall when we caught a @Pfizer
scientist saying your antibodies are better than their vax. ‘Your
[COVID] antibodies are probably better than the [Pfizer] vaccination.’

https://twitter.com/Project_Veritas/status/1612545509960417280
Big Pharma has long known of potential Covid-19 vaccine side
effects...They just didn't want to say so publicly. In 2021 @Pfizer
scientist Chris Croce told our journalist that they were already
testing for links between their vaccine and myocarditis... What did
@Pfizer find?

https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/from-the-twitter-files-pfizer-board
Alex Berenson @AlexBerenson
1/ My first #TwitterFiles report: how @scottgottliebmd - a top Pfizer
board member - used the same Twitter lobbyist as the White House to
suppress debate on Covid vaccines, INCLUDING FROM A FELLOW HEAD OF
@US_FDA! Thanks @elonmusk for opening these files.
alexberenson.substack.com/p/…
>From the Twitter Files: Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb secretly
pressed Twitter to hide posts...
To funnel his demands, Gottlieb used the same Twitter lobbyist the
White House did - fresh evidence of overlap between the company
selling mRNA shots and the government forcing them on the public.
alexberenson.substack.com