Cryptocurrency: Fixes Corrupt Monetary Policy, Ends Criminal Poverty, Restores Economics

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 15:52:48 PST 2023

Slavery and Thievery
President Nixon addresses the Nation on August 15, 1971:
"I have directed Secretary Connally to suspend temporarily the
convertibility of the dollar into gold or other reserve assets, except
in amounts and conditions determined to be in the interest of monetary
stability and in the best interests of the United States."

Corruption
Starting with January 2023 data, the BLS plans to update weights
annually for the Consumer Price Index based on a single calendar year
of data, using consumer expenditure data from 2021. This reflects a
change from prior practice of updating weights biennially using two
years of expenditure data.

Proof
https://shadowstats.com/
https://twitter.com/peterschiff/status/1292184220887126018
This isn't the first change in the CPI. Over its history the formula
has been changed many times, always to underrepresent the actual rate
of inflation. If you calculate current inflation by the CPI formula if
the 1980s you'll find our current inflation is 15-18% instead of the
lying numbers they release now.
You can always win the propaganda war if you control the metrics used
to report "facts." This is but one way the media and government
collude to keep people ignorant of the massive theft of their buying
power.