Cryptocurrency: Gensler SEC Regulators Earn A Big F.U. - DEX And P2P Shall Prevail

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 23:46:49 PST 2023

Crypto Community Slams Gensler SEC...

https://twitter.com/tyler/status/1613674686646484992
https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/12/sec-charges-genesis-and-gemini-with-selling-unregistered-securities.html
https://www.wsj.com/articles/sec-sues-crypto-firms-genesis-and-gemini-over-lending-product-11673561423
https://www.theblock.co/post/201805/sec-charges-gemini-and-genesis-for-unregistered-offering

https://www.pymnts.com/cryptocurrency/2021/coinbase-sec-only-agency-that-declined-meeting/

Humans have a God Given Right to buy sell transact trade whatever.

"Unregistered Securities" is bogus dictat term of authoritarian Power.

Personal Responsibility Education and Diligent Research, Buyer Beware,
FreeSpeech of Community Review, you will lose real money, etc all
apply as usual.

Please also be 100% crystal fucking clear that the
SEC, FINRA, NYDFS, and all other entities worldwide will happily
let you buy and lose 100% of any shit stock on the market,
and they REFUSE to compensate you when their "Registered
Security" goes to ZERO on you. Thus Gensler SEC is full
of hypocrite shit to claim they are "protecting investors". The only
thing all these elites are protecting is their ability to reap first dibs
on any profits from anything profitable via their "accredited" caste.

This Gensler SEC FUD will be sent to FAIL miserably by
the entirety of the crypto world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWAwK2fHArc  Crypto - No Regulators

https://archive.org/details/TheCreatureFromJekyllIslandByG.EdwardGriffin
https://libertarianinstitute.org/dont-tread-on-anyone/the-most-dangerous-superstition-book-summary-and-analysis/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y460qLK0-ZA
https://www.libertarianism.org/media/classics-liberty/lysander-spooner-no-treason-part-1
https://mises.org/library/no-treason-no-1
https://fee.org/resources/economics-in-one-lesson/

Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
7/ Oh, and on a more positive note, bitcoin hit 19k today! Onward!
149
32
9
546
Show this thread
Cameron Winklevoss retweeted
Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
6/ For the avoidance of doubt, Gemini has always worked hard to comply
with all relevant laws and regulations. Any suggestion to the contrary
is unsupported by the facts.
76
13
7
298
Show this thread
Cameron Winklevoss retweeted
Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
5/ But seriously, what is the point or urgency here? The Earn program
has been shut down for almost two months.
43
19
12
447
Show this thread
Cameron Winklevoss retweeted
Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
4/ We look forward to defending ourselves against this manufactured
parking ticket. And we will make sure this doesn’t distract us from
the important recovery work we are doing.
31
35
35
631
Show this thread
Cameron Winklevoss retweeted
Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
3/ Despite these ongoing conversations, the SEC chose to announce
their lawsuit to the press before notifying us. Super lame. It’s
unfortunate that they’re optimizing for political points instead of
helping us advance the cause of 340,000 Earn users and other
creditors.
58
47
28
737
Show this thread
Cameron Winklevoss retweeted
Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
2/ As a matter of background, the Earn program was regulated by the
@NYDFS and we’ve been in discussions with the SEC about the Earn
program for more than 17 months. They never raised the prospect of any
enforcement action until AFTER Genesis paused withdrawals on November
16th.
28
47
23
559
Show this thread
Cameron Winklevoss retweeted
Tyler Winklevoss
@tyler
5h
1/ It’s disappointing that the @SECGov chose to file an action today
as @Gemini and other creditors are working hard together to recover
funds. This action does nothing to further our efforts and help Earn
users get their assets back. Their behavior is totally
counterproductive.
506
330
123
1,858
Show this thread

Craig Salm @CraigSalm
Jan 12
@Grayscale will soon file the next brief in our suit challenging SEC's
decision to deny $GBTC conversion to a spot #Bitcoin #ETF. The case is
moving swiftly. While timing is uncertain, oral arguments may be as
soon as Q2. Final decision in DC Cir. App. Court could come by Fall.🧵
62
104
18
534
Show this thread

https://dcgupdate.com/

@Blockworks_
Rep. Cynthia Lummis: Digital assets are not on trial. Fraud and
organizations are on trial