JOHN " Cryptome " Young represents Alex Jones

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Jan 12 12:49:24 PST 2023

Happy to clear that up

emptywheel
·
3h
One of the nutty things that came out of the various DQ discussions is that Hull and Pettis claimed they're BOTH also representing Alex Jones.

Seems like ANOTHER conflict we haven't even gotten into yet.
Quote Tweet
Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
·
3h
McCullough shows jurors what I believe is a recruitment video that PBs put together after the rally in November.
It shows brawling, set to up-tempo rap, features "angry face" meme with text that says "KILL THEM, KILL THEM ALL" and Alex Jones screaming in rage with fists clenched
Show this thread