[ot][crazy] Hero Video Game: Ancient Spirit of Peaceful Care

Wed Jan 11 22:30:51 PST 2023

On 1/12/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> The player proceeds to heal the plants.
>
> ASoPC: “Disagreements are ways of saying that we care for each other
> so much, that it need not be spoken of.”

idea: ASoPC could disperse the disagreement with a single word
[i guess our culture has been making these simple button presses
rather than having  the player navigate commonalities and differences
in the hearts of th arguers and select a word from many that would
work]