[ot][crazy] Hero Video Game: Ancient Spirit of Peaceful Care

Wed Jan 11 21:45:16 PST 2023

The player can play as an ancient spirit of peceful care, like the
dalai lama or jesus or buddha or a mother tree or a famous pecemaker
or anybody. It’s gimmicky, to connect with mainstream media, so isn’t
necessarily accurate to a specific story.

Once they select their character, they proceed into the game.

I need something interactive that is not aggressive nor controversial.
I made this thread to make spasmodic posts of possible game content,
so that I could pretend to myself i am engaging something
nonaggressive.