[ot][spam][crazy][fiction] morning spam 3: hybrid mcboss

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 15:41:15 PST 2023

———————-

Gardener wandered back to Utopia #4.327e9 after escaping the research project.

A bunch of men in black suits and confused members  were there, acting
like robots, all holding each other up with guns, practically
randomly.

Gardener greeted Ex-Member.

Ex-Member: “This man in a black suit is pooping next my lawn! Evict him!”

Man in Black Suit [holding long-discharged gun toward Ex-Member,
bristling with judgement]: “I want to do anything that is needed to
make this right, sir, Would you be willing to try a mediation?”

These interactions were confusing to Gardener.

But, still, Utopia #4.327e9 was much, much more familiar than MCBoss’s
underground lab.