how is the U.S. mailbomber jewnazi grarpamp @ gmail.com 'financed'?

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Tue Jan 10 11:02:38 PST 2023

	where does the stolen money that pays for all the list's propaganda  come from?

	"In all, at least a mind-boggling $21 trillion of Pentagon financial transactions between 1998 and 2015 could not be traced, documented, or explained"

	http://web.archive.org/web/20200116111930/https://www.thenation.com/article/pentagon-audit-budget-fraud/

	So that's the answer eh. 21 Trillions of 'black budgets' in less than twenty years. I bet the current figure is some 40 trillions.

	But hey, the only jewnazi global empire and biggest threat to humanity...in human history...the jewnazi U.S., is no different than any other 'bad actor', like, I don't know, the governmnet of paraguay!