USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:30:37 PST 2023

> Fake News Cameras avoided showing any migrants... what a psyop...
> Biden Finally Visits Border, Fails To Meet With Single Migrant

El Paso Initiated Massive Migrant Cleanup To Hide Crisis During Biden
Border Visit

https://nypost.com/2023/01/07/el-paso-cleans-up-migrant-camps-before-joe-biden-border-visit/
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2023/01/07/el-paso-councilmember-calls-clean-up-of-migrant-camps-ahead-of-biden-border-visit-very-unfortunate-1323040/

https://twitter.com/laurenboebert/status/1612215638868508674
The ElPaso coverup
Jan 8
This Biden border visit is a complete fraud.
Where did they move all the illegals to for this “visit” of his?
Wednesday pic migrant camp vs Thursday pic no migrant camp

https://twitter.com/BPUnion/status/1611374133518143495
The @JoeBiden regime is making sure the area is clean for their false narrative.
Jan 6
El Paso being cleaned up as if nothing unusual ever happened there.
Just in time for Biden's "visit to the border". We suggest just landing
in Des Moines, Iowa and telling him it's El Paso. He'll never know the
difference.

The two-year-long White House coverup of the ongoing illegal
immigration crisis is perhaps one of the biggest political frauds of
the decade.  After Joe Biden recently dared to blame Republicans for
the chaos at the southern border rather than his own reckless amnesty
policies and his attempts to end Title 42, he embarked on his very
first visit to the region since entering the Oval Office.  His primary
destination?  El Paso.

El Paso has become an epicenter of illegal immigration in the past few
months, likely because it is a Democrat run border city which engages
in sanctuary policies.  The El Paso Mayor, Oscar Leeser, kept the door
wide open for supposed amnesty seekers until the city ran out of money
for welfare provisions and finally declared an emergency despite
pressure from the White House not to.

Biden has long ignored the state of affairs on the border, forcing
conservative governors to bus thousands of migrants to Democrat cities
like New York and Washington DC in order to make a point.  Though the
White House has pretended to be oblivious to the plight of border
states, it is becoming clear that the administration has been well
aware of the crisis for some time.  In preparation for Biden's visit,
El Paso has undergone a miraculous transformation from humanitarian
disaster zone to squeaky clean and secure.

Below, we can see before and after examples of how much can be
accomplished to stop illegal immigration when Joe Biden's image is on
the line - El Paso has become a completely different city in the span
of two weeks:

The city streets have been cleared of most migrants and their
makeshift sidewalk beds.

A border wall has been quickly built from cargo containers and barbed
wire to deter migrant caravans.  Local reports note that the new wall
has been very effective in stopping the flow of illegals.  Also,
national guard and border patrol units have been deployed in a show of
force.

The expedited removal of illegal immigrants in preparation for Biden's
visit showcases the reality that the border situation can be dealt
with and that it would be far easier than the White House claims. The
only rational conclusion that can be made at this stage is that Biden
simply doesn't want to secure the border.  Biden walked the existing
wall with border agents before quickly jetting to Mexico City, and
briefly met with Texas Governor Greg Abbott, who only received notice
of Biden's plans a day before his arrival.

Biden continues to claim that he has been working to solve the illegal
immigration issue "from day one" and blames congress for refusing to
"take action."  In reality, illegal immigrant encounters plummeted
after the enforcement of Title 42 in 2020, and then exploded again
right after Biden took office.  Biden's insistence on amnesty benefits
and far easier citizenship for illegals has encouraged an endless rush
of over 5 million migrants in the past two years.  The sterilization
of El Paso before his visit suggests that Biden has no intention of
ever being honest about the terrible state of affairs and will
maintain his open border policies regardless.