UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 18:01:37 PST 2023

Ontological shock - a main reason for non-disclosure of UFO truth

New comments by Sen. Gillibrand on UFOs

Want to ask DNI Avril Haynes some questions about UAPs without the
Moultrie / Bray / Gough clown show in attendance? Get on down to the
LBJ Library in Austin, TX on 26-27 January 2023 when the Public
Interest (Disclosure) Declassification Board holds a public
conference.

https://rumble.com/v24880w-tpc-1044-charles-smith-ufos-and-cycles-of-humanity.html

UAPx Inc. partners with Neurontix to develop a fast-tracking AI based
gimbal for UAP studies

Bob Lazar Explains Role Of Element 115 As Alien Fuel Source For UFOs

New insignia for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
contains an image of a flying saucer
https://www.airdomainintelligence.mil/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/science/this-just-in-we-dont-know-what-ufos-are/2023/01/08/9f9a08d6-7700-4cb4-825c-9ba63316d643_video.html

Neil Degrasse Tyson explains why Oumuamua is probably not alien... and
gets brutally shutdown

Former NASA Employee: "We have a lot of high resolution photos of UFOs
or Alien Spaceships and I can testify before Congress."

1st pilot that finally told the truth about seeing ufos while flying.

‘Roswell Was Real’ Claimed Apollo 14 Astronaut

Betty and Barney hill incident. Lincoln NH.

"
https://www.shutterstock.com/image-vector/jesus-crucifixion-on-sacred-geometric-cross-1360608065

Ontological Shock:

    ”the state of being forced to question one’s worldview”

Ontological shock is a very real thing. I am a professional and in my
career we deal with a lot of victims of trauma. We see a lot of
military, fireman, police, ordinary people and many who were victims
as children. To some extent they all go through Post Traumatic Stress
and many suffer from ontological shock. Having your belief system
ripped away from you without notice and without your consent is a very
confronting experience. No one walks away without significant
adjustment in their lifestyle. At it’s worst the victim remains under
care and can never work again, others respond well to treatment and
manage to scrape their life back together. Obviously a lot depends on
how stoic the individual is.

The Brookings report was published in 1961 to speculate what might
happen if proof of UFOs and therefore extraterrestrial life was
published. They enumerated many concerns regarding this including this
quote:

    “It has been speculated that, of all groups, scientists and
engineers might be the most devastated by the discovery of relatively
superior creatures, since these professions are most clearly
associated with the mastery of nature, rather than with the
understanding and expression of man. Advanced understanding of nature
might vitiate all our theories at the very least, if not also require
a culture and perhaps a brain inaccessible to Earth scientists.”

    “While face-to-face meetings with it will not occur within the
next twenty years [that is the 1960s and 1970s] (unless its technology
is more advanced than ours, qualifying it to visit Earth), artifacts
left at some point in time by these life forms might possibly be
discovered through our space activities on the Moon, Mars, or Venus”

Lue Elizondo has had quite a bit to say about this topic. He has
repeatedly said that if the truth is all revealed at once then the
mood and response will be very somber:

somber: “having or conveying a feeling of deep seriousness and sadness.”

https://twitter.com/mikecolangelo/status/1467261674029789188?s=21

Everything we have ever learned is not true. That is why humanity will
have a very hard time accepting the truth. Lue has made it very clear
that we are talking about a reality where humans are not what they
think they are and our reality is not what we were taught. This is not
about greys in flying saucers.

hint - humans are not even close to the top of the food chain

The clip is from Lue’s Oct 21, 2021 appearance on Curt Jaimungal’s
Theories of Everything show on YouTube. This moment happens starting
at 1:27:50. Watch on YouTube:

https://youtu.be/wULw64ZL1Bg

Ryan Bledsoe says his CIA contacts explained they don’t disclose about
UFOs because they are afraid of suicides

https://twitter.com/ryandbledsoe/status/1494783314124759040?s=21

https://twitter.com/ryandbledsoe/status/1494703946769780737?s=21

Firstly if you don’t know who Ryan Bledose is he is the son of Chris
Bledsoe. Chris is probably the second or third most famous “abductee”
in UFOlogy after Travis Walton and the Hills. Secondly for those who
think that Chris or his son Ryan are lying about the top levels of the
CIA, DARPA, Project Stargate, NASA or the Pentagon going to their
house then you are wrong. The photos are all there. Here is one of
Chris with Hal Puthoff (Project Stargate, Stanford remote viewing,
invisible college) and John Alexander a leader of DARPA.

https://twitter.com/ryandbledsoe/status/1450505845347950596?s=21

There are photos of deputy director of the CIA, Michael Morrell, Tim
Taylor from the DOD, Tom DeLonge with Chris. There are pictures of
Chris getting a private tour of Cape Canaveral. There are pictures of
Ryan as a child with CIA and NASA scientists at his family home.
Richard Dolan and Grant Cameron have confirmed they think Chris is
legit. Lue Elizondo has confirmed that Chris was one of his first
cases at AATIP. There are many more pictures of Chris with the top
brass of the military and government. So let’s put the idea to rest
that he is lying about being around these people, because that part of
his story is 100% confirmed. Chris Bledoe actually asked some of the
scientists “why do you guys ask me questions? You have satellites and
rockets and billion dollar budgets”. Apparently they told him “we know
the phenomena is real, but it will not communicate with us, it does
communicate with you”. The photos are all in the media section of Ryan
Bledsoe’s Twitter page, just keep scrolling.

Chris has also said that he was told by NASA scientists that exposure
to ET technology or orbs can be fatal. Garry Nolan said that up to 25%
of the people he was asked to study who has been exposed the the
phenomena died as a result of their exposure. Chris said that some
people have a specific genetic ability to tolerate the phenomena.
Garry Nolan in a recent interview said that it is perhaps 1 in every
2-300 people who possess this genetic ability in the brain and that it
runs in the family. Garry tested himself and his family and it turned
out that he did have the overwiring or over connections in his brain
and so did his family.

https://www.the-sun.com/tech/4249299/ufo-encounter-symptoms-garry-nolan-brains/

If I may include a big shout out to the mods at r/UFOs because they do
a great job. It’s a difficult topic and our understanding and terms of
reference are increasing exponentially at this amazing time in our
history. The line between nuts and bolts ships and woo is getting
blurry thanks to the research of Hal Puthoff, Jacques Vallee, Garry
Nolan, the disclosures of Chris Bledsoe and the great efforts of men
like Lue Elizondo. So keep an open mind peeps and enjoy this time.

protip - meditate and trust your gut. Disclosure comes from within,
not from the government
"