FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 17:14:49 PST 2023

Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
22h
Censored, not silent. outkick.com/emails-reveal-wh…
Emails Reveal White House Official Asked Facebook to Censor Tomi
Lahren on COVID Vaccines

New emails reveal that White House officials demanded that Facebook
censor Tomi Lahren for opposition to the COVID vaccines.
outkick.com
289
551
25
3,868
Tomi Lahren retweeted
Ted Cruz
@tedcruz
Jan 7
This is brazen government censorship. If there are any actual
“journalists” remaining in the corrupt corporate media, they should
vocally condemn the Biden White House getting their lap dogs in Big
Tech to silence major media outlets.
Greg Price
@greg_price11
Jan 7
Here is an email from White House Digital Director @RFlaherty46
telling Facebook to censor @TuckerCarlson and @TomiLahren. They
respond “running this down now.” This is completely insane and a total
violation of the first amendment.
Show this thread
818
1,644
82
6,090
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
4h
This photo op with border patrol agents is utterly useless if sleepy
Joe is gonna refuse to take their advice!!
135
106
6
1,119
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
4h
Joe should go meet with the cartels, he’s funding them.
482
504
36
4,587
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
5h
Everyone exiting that plane in El Paso right now, should be impeached!
242
340
26
3,657
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
6h
This is the tweet the White House wanted to “reduce.” If me saying
that I will not get the COVID jab caused others to think twice before
getting it, I will wear that like a badge of honor! Perhaps my tweet
played some role in protecting them from heart issues or sudden death!
169
245
11
1,501
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
6h
“Irregular migration” HA! It’s an invasion and it’s not an accident,
it’s by your design!! Close the border!!!
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
Jan 6
Karine Jean-Pierre claims Biden "inherited a mess" at the southern
border, then says "Republicans made it worse." 🤔
Show this thread
611
296
37
1,754
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
6h
States should not have to put flipping shipping containers on the
border to protect this country while the Biden administration allows
for a free-for-all!!
157
204
6
1,887
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
8h
I think I speak on behalf of all of the voices and accounts who have
been censored, we would like the White House to acknowledge and
apologize for this. Immediately.
Matt Orfalea @0rf
21h
BREAKING: Biden's Digital Director told Facebook to censor
@TuckerCarlson and @TomiLahren just for saying she won't take the
vaccine! #FacebookFiles
261
314
19
1,768
Tomi Lahren retweeted
Scott Taylor
@Scotttaylorva
8h
NOT OK, this government official working to silence critics, whatever
you may think of @TomiLahren or @TuckerCarlson . Even, if you think
it’s horrible they said vaccines don’t work (they certainly didn’t
work as professed). “Democracy dies in darkness” @washingtonpost
Greg Price
@greg_price11
Jan 7
Here is an email from White House Digital Director @RFlaherty46
telling Facebook to censor @TuckerCarlson and @TomiLahren. They
respond “running this down now.” This is completely insane and a total
violation of the first amendment.
Show this thread
34
154
9
581
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
8h
Unacceptable!
Tom Fitton
@TomFitton
Jan 7
This looks to be criminal activity by Biden WH targeting
@TuckerCarlson and @TomiLahren.
135
337
13
2,032
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
9h
This is the tweet from April 2021 the White House was concerned about
and triggered them to ask Twitter to “reduce” me. Unbelievable.
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
I personally will not get the COVID vaccine/will not be forced to get
it. If you want to get it, by all means please do. If you want to wear
1, 2 or 5 masks driving/walking alone, by all means please do. If you
are terrified of returning to “old normal” by all means stay home!!
194
232
9
1,644
Tomi Lahren retweeted
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
22h
Censored, not silent. outkick.com/emails-reveal-wh…
Emails Reveal White House Official Asked Facebook to Censor Tomi
Lahren on COVID Vaccines

New emails reveal that White House officials demanded that Facebook
censor Tomi Lahren for opposition to the COVID vaccines.
outkick.com
289
551
25
3,868
Tomi Lahren retweeted
Attorney General Andrew Bailey @AGAndrewBailey
Jan 7
Here, the Biden White House directs Facebook to shut down conservative
voices @TuckerCarlson and @TomiLahren (4/9)
206
2,554
160
6,251
Show this thread
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
Jan 7
Am I shocked?!
Greg Price
@greg_price11
Jan 7
Here is an email from White House Digital Director @RFlaherty46
telling Facebook to censor @TuckerCarlson and @TomiLahren. They
respond “running this down now.” This is completely insane and a total
violation of the first amendment.
Show this thread
428
1,034
49
3,746
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
Jan 7
+Secure the border
Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
Jan 7
Now that Republicans officially have a speaker the job is simple: keep
Joe Biden from making everything worse for two years until he can be
sent to retirement home in 2024, conduct primetime hearings on big
tech collusion, & hold Fauci’s feet to fire on his covid lies. Let’s
roll
126
115
9
1,154
Tomi Lahren retweeted
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan
Jan 7
Time to get to work.
10,818
4,222
661
56,039
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
Jan 7
Now it’s time to get to work on securing the border. Here’s the first
question our House majority needs to ask Biden officials..,,
OutKick
@Outkick
Jan 7
. at TomiLahren: The one question Democrats CANNOT answer about our open border…..
74
84
4
513
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
Jan 7
Good lord just get it done. This is enough of this. #speaker
463
89
13
1,780
Tomi Lahren
@TomiLahren
Jan 6
January 6 is the only day Democrats gave a shit about law-enforcement.
Not a single day before, not a single day after. Don’t be fooled.