[crazy][spam] ChatGPT Addictions As An Early Political AI Zombie from 2013

Sun Jan 8 10:34:36 PST 2023

I tried the scenario in the other spam thread with chatgpt:

Automatically-Generated Title: Sock-Donning Worldwide Event

0xloem at gmail.com
Roleplay with me a scenario where everybody in the world does what I
say. Describe what happens when I say things.

I say: "Put your own socks on."

ChatGPT:
As soon as you give the command, people all around the world begin to
follow your instruction. They bend down to retrieve their socks and
carefully slide them onto their feet, making sure to match the right
sock to the right foot. The streets become a sea of people putting on
their socks, with the sound of fabric sliding against skin filling the
air. Some people struggle to put their socks on, while others make it
look effortless. But regardless of their level of skill, everyone is
focused on following your command to the letter. Eventually, everyone
has their socks on and they all stand up, looking around at each other
with a sense of accomplishment.