U.S. jewnazi war against Russia

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jan 7 19:41:53 PST 2023

On Sat, 7 Jan 2023 21:33:34 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Yet again, Juan is refusing to call out his Govt.
> > meh
>
> Here Juan again dodges and refuses to call out his Govt.

	I already explained, multiple times,  that 'my' govt is actually grancrap's jewnazi government.

	I think there's another important thing to underscore here. Why does the turd keep lying and keeps wanting me to 'call out' 'my govt'?

	What grancrap ACTUALLY wants is for me to stop calling HIM out. Furthermore, grancrap would be pretty happy if picked up a fight with a local cop, and were prevented from ever posting here again.

	It's the same reason grancrap mailbombed me.

> Putting a silly word between the two does not diminish
> the fact that you claimed it as "My Government".

	Are you drunk as well? You can't keep lying like this.

	So, for the last time, no, I never claimed that the U.S. jewnazi government currently  invading argentina and its european and local accomplices is "My Government"

	There's no such thing as "My Government".

	At the same time, 'we' can easily take a look at the archives and see literally thousands of messages in which grancrap defends the trumponazi U.S. government AND DEMOCRACY. That is, HIS government AND DEMOCRACY.

	Not to mention all the rest of pentagon propaganda he spams.

	Like I said, this list is finished.