U.S. jewnazi war against Russia

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sat Jan 7 16:05:57 PST 2023

On Sat, 7 Jan 2023 18:58:41 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Yet again, Juan is refusing to call out his Govt.

	meh

	oh, and for completness sake. The stupid, infinitely evil, and lying piece of shit grancrap keeps lying.

	I've commented on the argentine government multiple times. The situation is summed up in one sentence : The argie government is a puppet of the U.S. jewnazi government.

	That is a pretty well known fact, and should be especially well known to a PENTAGON NAZI like grancrap itself.

	jakobo grancrap has to be infinitely stupid and evil(duh!) to try to accuse me of siding with 'my' (LMAO!!!) government, since 'my'(LMAO!!!) government is, again, a U.S. puppet government.

> he declares his GovtPols as being "His Government (literally: "My Government")"

	did I mention your stupidity and evil are infinite? Especially your stupidity.

	I wrote : 'my' (LMAO!!!) government

	'my' in 'scare quotes', plus laughing my ass at the idea that  it is 'my' government. Then again, you're not just infinitely stupid, you're infinitely dishonet.