[ot][spam][crazy] coping spam while trying to make code to prompt a model

Fri Jan 6 23:51:06 PST 2023

I tried a few prompt forms that failed and this is the first one I
found that worked:

xloem — Today at 2:48 AM
+rwkv_gen > Construct an array B that repeats array Y 4 times along
the last dimension.
B = np.tile(Y, 4)

Story-Bot
BOT
 — Today at 2:48 AM
Select only elements of B that correspond to elements in A where the last
> index is zero and the second index is a negative number.
B = B[np.arange(B.shape[0]) == A[:,:-1, :] == 0]
> Select only elements of B that correspond to elements of A where the last
> index is a positive number.
B = B[np.arange(B.shape[0]) == A[:,

I prompted it to continue and it finished the line ( :,-1] == 0] ) but
then lost the structure. Sometimes with rwkv changes like that are due
to numerical stability across the runs.

I haven't reviewed the output for correctness; I process information
poorly nowadays.