[ot][spam][crazy] coping spam while trying to make code to prompt a model

Fri Jan 6 23:08:13 PST 2023

Here's the prolog of set_example now:
    def set_example(self, prompt, result, name=None):
        if name is None:
            name = ''.join([
                char
                for char in prompt.replace(' ','_').lower()
                if char in 'abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789_-'
            ]) + '.txt'

Here's how far I am with a test. I thought I'd write an example that
used the np.tile function:
if __name__ == '__main__':
    import apifudge1 as af1
    npapi = af1('numpy')
    for name, text in npapi.get_examples().items():
        print(f'{name}: {repr(text)}')
    npapi.set_example(
'''Repeat the array Y
''')

I'll make a github repo to handle my urge to paste all my code in here a little.