[ot][spam][crazy] coping spam while trying to make code to prompt a model

Fri Jan 6 22:55:22 PST 2023

Rather than writing general code, I've made a specific interface for
the use, to make it emotionally easier and appease the great
oppressions. However, I've tried to offset and normalize it a little,
to make it easier to collect and generalize if the great oppressions
lift.

class API:
    def __init__(self, name, HOME = os.path.expanduser('~/.apifudge')):
        self.name = name
        self.path = os.path.join(HOME, self.name)
        self.examples_path = os.path.join(self.path, 'examples')
        os.makedirs(self.examples_path, exist_ok=True)

    def get_examples(self):
        return {
            fn: open(os.path.join(self.examples_path, fn)).read()
            for fn in os.listdir(self.examples_path)
        }
    def set_example(self, data, name = None):
        fn = os.path.join(self.examples_path, name)
        try:
            with open(fn + '.new', 'w') as f:
                f.write(data)
            os.rename(fn + '.new', fn)