[crazy] Jay Hack was a Machine Learning Engineer at Palantir

Fri Jan 6 21:35:38 PST 2023

Note: Mostly closed source.

https://github.com/jayhack

AI enthusiast and entrepreneur. Formerly Mira AI, Inc. (Acq. 2021),
Palantir Machine Learning and CS at Stanford.
 82 followers · 33 following
Mira AI, Inc.
San Francisco
https://jay.ai
@mathemagic1an

### Hi there 👋

I'm an AI enthusiast and entrepreneur based in SF. I've been doing AI
product develpment and research for over 10 years, most recently at
[AI startup](https://beautymatter.com/articles/femtec-health-acquires-mira-beauty-for-28-million)
applying personalization to beauty shopping (Mira AI, Inc.).

A few things I've built:
- [Tensai](https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1610023513334878208):
A conversational UI for your codebase. Ask questions & make
codebase-wide changes.
- [text-to-figma](https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1589657222094934016):
A natural language UI for creating/editing components in Figma
- [AutoTool](https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1587443727735214080):
A conversational UI for building Retool dashboards
- [LLM.sh](https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1590480438258462721):
Type english commands into your shell => be a bash ninja
- [ThoughtSpeed](https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1599818115831205888):
A replit-based IDE and hosting platform for AI apps
- [text-to-notion](https://twitter.com/mathemagic1an/status/1603794991520034818):
A conversational UI for creating Notion templates
- [GP-Tutor](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VpMCMYI5rw&ab_channel=JayHack):
Turn Quizlet flashcards into a conversational partner using GPT-3
- [Shameo.tv](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue8N4ezBp_4&ab_channel=JayHack):
Cameo for deepfakes - make celebrities say anything you want in videos
- [Autodoc](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grRVXcqAfOY&ab_channel=JayHack):
a GPT-3-powered plugin for text-to-code on docs pages
- [MIRA BEAUTY](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbgiF6vKwC8&ab_channel=JayHack):
a personalized shopping platform for cosmetics
- [AR for Beauty
Discovery](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LCRLtbHE_w&ab_channel=JayHack):
a "smart mirror" for exploring makeup products and tutorials
- [CVChess](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOA1ew-zYc&ab_channel=JayHack):
automatic tracking of chess moves via computer vision