Give the anarcho-nihilist their reward

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jan 6 19:11:07 PST 2023

There is concerted anarchist action worldwide about this inmate.  Coordinated on the anarchic internet!
Concerted anarchist action coordinated on the internet was something I gave up on years ago after calling for it every years for about 15 years.  I then rested my hopes for 'close air support' on strong AI since most anarchists were deafer than I am.  This spasm in support needs to be sustained and associated with a radical turn in favor of the net in general and cryptoanarchy in particular before I chime in.  Many self described anarchists still feel comfortable disrespecting us and are closer to Marxism in their anti-capitalist endeavors.  No guts - no glory. No nous - no mouse.
Their mileage clearly varies.

https://anarchistnews.org/content/imprisoned-anarchist’s-hunger-strike-shines-light-italy’s-harsh-isolation-regime

Reposts not neo-Marxist garbage aggregation clickbait trash