Changing of the guarded

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jan 4 07:20:39 PST 2023

Since I'm changing my line on a couple of pet list concerns - quantum cracking and ' the fork in the road ' idea, as articulated by Jim and Tim, I need to apologize and explain.  When the facts change - like the quantum-crypto-cracking threat to Btc and Mong’s ’ fork-in-the-road ’ idea lurching back to life through the CCP  - I have to change my mind. Embarrassing as that may be.
It could be a long shot but red-fascist China could perfect a quantum computer capable of exploiting Satoshi's early published public-keys in order to decrypt the private pair. And if this coincided with the next ATH that could spell economic chaos in the West.
Bad as the 5-VEY undoubtedly are the Pariahs alliance now drawn up against it includes Russia, Iran and the DPRK.
The thought of them getting an enormous cash injection ought to give many of us pause.  There could be a fork in the road soon powerful enough to focus the entire worlds urgent attention. It pains me greatly to say it but the lesser of two evils in this scenario is the one I've been targeting every year since 2000. Btw - I'm not going to stop trying to send the POTUS deadpool viral - just sounding a note of caution about this second order issue that could blow up over-night.
Chance favors the prepared mind.