Tue Jan 3 18:58:42 PST 2023

Interview with Spleen With Robot Leg And Sewn Foot.

Translated via a chain of interested organ conglomerates and
technology that may have enough understanding of their neighbors to
eventually make some words for the interview.

Spleen With Robot Leg And Sewn Foot: "Before I visited the Bandaid
Room, I was in pain, I was suffering, I was unhappy."

Interviewer: "Yes?"

Spleen With Robot Leg And Sewn Foot: "When I got my Bandaid affixed,
it was _such_ a relief! I felt valued, cared for, and loved."

Interviewer: "It sounds so satisfying!"