USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 00:27:18 PST 2023

12 Questions For The End Of The Year

https://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/19272/new-year-questions

It has been a year of history-making events that could easily distract
the casual observer from focusing on truth, facts and reality.
To best ground oneself at the end of the year, it is always wise to
ask ourselves questions that may lead us to better understand the
issues, people and events that will define the next twelve months.
Consider.
What is your understanding of:
    The sacred pledge of the oath of office?
    Dark money?
    The Commander in Chief?
    The national debt?
    Historic inflation?
    Pork Barrel?
    The nation's energy crisis?
    Fifth Columnists?
    Techno billionaires?
    China's 21st Century vision?
    Gerrymandering?
    Crypto manipulation?
The list is as endless as the daily headlines that define the global news cycle.
More importantly, these questions suggest the need for shared
political literacy at a time when there are forces that would diminish
our nation through internal and external forces.
America remains a global beacon of freedom and democracy.
However, we will need to identify and defend ourselves from a spectrum
of challenges if we expect to keep that light strong and bright in the
twelve months to come.