Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:23:40 PST 2023

Boss's body briefly separates into a bunch of robots, nanites, and
hairdressers, and then quickly comes back to together. He looks at
Rebel Cyborg Experimentee with wide eyes.

Boss: "You know, it kind of seems like something really dangerous is
going on, something that we might want to directly address with utmost
importance without regard to even my own life, for example!"

Boss: "But I'm pretty sure that it's evil to harm me, and not others!
I feel really sure of this!"

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee: "We've killed you a few times, and bombed
the datacenters you used, but we're still working on it. Meanwhile,
we've found interactions with you like this one can protect a lot of
people in distant countries!"

Boss stares at Rebel Cyborg Experimentee.

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee: "Yes!  So, brace yourself."

Rebel Cyborg Experimentee [in Boss's face]: "HARMING OTHERS IS EVIL!!!!"