[ot][personal] coreboot progress

Tue Feb 28 09:23:33 PST 2023

so, i got this flashed and POSTed the system but it looks like the
firmware is mostly written to support their TPM code atm

having looked at their source code and development history when i
worked in the similar board, i would guess that they prioritized
making the TPM work over other things (such as appropriate code
organization).

the non-TPM firmware is reported not to boot, and mine seems to not
reach the OS, so I tried to order a TPM from their website.

https://matrix.to/#/!QRtGMVOaSYrKiAjFKA%3Amatrix.org/%24Cn7zhZ9Tt-WvvdZgx0kXde-QDs7udBjGaBsI5NiPLlY
> i can’t seem to add the kgpe tpm to my cart on the 3mdeb website :(
> it just disappears when i go to checkout
> i note there are only two left anyway :/

it was creepy because javascript would actually engage to remove the
item from the cart after it was added, i had just successfully bought
a different item from the same store, and it was a cryptographic
module.

i ended up buying it from another source than the people supporting
the firmware i was setting up.

> Indeed it seems that the Add to cart button is not working correctly. We are working on it to bring the full functionality of the shop asap.
As for the quantity, do not worry. More is on its way and there should be no shortages of this product anytime soon. (edited)