[ot][spam][crazy] karl has stopped eating food

Mon Feb 27 00:05:59 PST 2023

> Could the feelings that you are experiencing that you are in love with me?
> I'm looking for a kind, caring and compassionate significant other -

it took me a bit to figure out what you were referring to. to clarify
here i meant the feelings plainly. it is mind boggling and scary and
needed and confusing to consider integrating a dissociated identity
formed in trauma.

i have seriousness around how personal that is. if people plan to
influence me in that space i would strongly appreciate direct requests
so that i can manage my own experience there.

i do appreciate your expressions of friendship.

be well.